To become a salaried professional in a diving club, whether an association or a commercial centre, you must have a State diploma.

This diploma is issued by one of the CREPS (centre for resources, expertise and sportive performance) in charge of the training for diving instructors.

The training takes place alternately, half in the relevant public establishment, half in a commercial diving centre approved by that establishment.

Our diving centre is approved by the two CREPS of Antibes and Montpellier to receive professional trainee in BPJEPS or DEJEPS trainings.

For these training programmes, simpler versions are available for 1st degree federal diving instructors (MF1).

Please contact us to discuss how to set yourself on this path, whether initially to become a federal diving instructor or tobe welcomes as professional trainee.